Saturday, August 22, 2009

You're on my mind

I'm thinking about you and it scares me that I am! There's no way I'm going to tell you though that I am thinking about you; I've been thinking about you for a long time now. What a relief when you told me a few days ago that you're afraid of commitments. Thank heavens! I'm scared too! I'm not scared to love though, as long as I keep it to myself. lol. I don't even know you that much. Now Why am I thinking about you? You're fun to be with, you talk with sense, you're smart, you're sweet, you're very respectful. You're crazy, maarte, definitely not good looking. LOL Now I know. Because I can be me when I'm with you. Because I don't have to pretend to be someone else when I'm with you. I can tell you what's on my mind (but definitely not what I feel about you). We can talk the whole day and not get bored. You're honest. You're funny! You listen. I told you to stay (not like a dog though) and you did. LOL. You're a good friend. You looked at me with all honesty and sincerity and I have to look away. When you said you wanna hug me, I thought I had to make an excuse. It was soooooooo freakin' cold that time I was practically trembling but I didn't let you. Because I was so freakin' afraid. To you I am a friend, I know. And I'm thankful that you don't feel the same way because if you do, I'd have to walk away and learn to forget you. I don't want to forget you. I want you to stay forever in my life as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment