Saturday, August 22, 2009

JUNO

Watched JUNO on TV this afternoon. ALL I can say is WOW. This movie came out last year or was it the other year? I forgot. The story is good. (now I really am not good with adjectives and all the right words to describe certain things, situations or people so please bear with me). It's realistic. The acting is good! (I think) I like Juno's character so much! She's mean, she's funny, she's cool (in some ways), she's hilarious, she's witty, smart, talented, she's someone you'd never thought would be like that, she's one strong woman (for a 16 yr old) lol. I will watch this movie again. and I like the songs too! There's this line of one of the songs from the movie "...You're a parttime lover, full time friend.." WOW (see what I mean? I'm not good with words, but I'm trying my best here) The last part is pretty sad. Juno decided not to look at her baby, she wanted Vanessa to have the baby right away. People usually fall in love before they reproduce. It's weird that theirs was the other way around. It's sweet, It's super sweet. Again, I'll definitely watch it for two reasons: I wasn't able to watch it from the beginning and because I like it so much. I love Juno. *okay*

2 comments:

  1. I wanna watch this movie!

    Nice review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA pet! a review? not even close. LOL thank you though. weeeeeeee you should watch it.

    ReplyDelete