Friday, August 21, 2009

an OLD blog (I just have to post it here) for the ARCHIES

I've posted this blog in www.archuletaphilippines.com and in my facebook account. Posted it last May 2009 - a few days after the DAVID ARCHULETA & david cook concert.
=====

Millions of “THANK YOU” for DAVID ARCHULETA have been said and posted. But there are also other people who deserve a “Thank you” as well – so here goes -

MY HEARTFELT GRATITUDE TO THE ARCHIETECTS/ARCHIES

I’m BLESSED that I was able to go to Manila to watch the concert, stay in the same hotel where David is staying, meet David’s Dad and the band, saw David UP CLOSE; however, what’s even more significant to me is that I found new friends. This time I felt the need to show appreciation and to express my sincerest gratitude to every one who I have met while I was in Manila:

ALYSSA – you are my first ARCHIE friend. Thank you for sharing to me all the wonderful ARCHIE stories and for keeping me updated! Thank you for the friendship! It’s nice to finally see you in person! I miss you already!

FAYE – I felt so fortunate you became my friend. You invited me to join PEX (Archietects thread), and you told me about Archuletaphilippines.com. I thank you for that! I got hooked ever since! I get gazillion of ARCHIE updates from these sites, and thank you for introducing me to the other DAVID ARCHULETA fanatics! I love you!

KAT –THANK YOU VERY MUCH - For without you I wouldn’t be able to go to MANILA to see the concert, meet DAVID, his dad, his band and MEET all the wonderful, amazing Archietects and Archies. You’re like a sister to me! Thank you for the friendship.

PET – For keeping me updated and for helping me with so many things: for the tickets, the shirts (they smell so good), the pins, for the wonderful stories, for everything. You’ve always been so sweet and so nice to me. You’re always there willing to lend a hand. You’re one of the kindest people I’ve known. Before, when you told me that you’re shy, I didn’t believe you ‘coz you’re always so talkative in YM. Girl you really are shy! You always made me laugh; at times you make fun of me, but it’s all good! Thank you so much! I will treasure you perPETually. I hope to see you again really soon!

VINCE – For always being so thoughtful, thank you! I couldn’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done: for picking us up at the airport (please extend my warmest “thank you” to your brother as well), and for accompanying us back to the airport - making sure we’re safe, for showing us around (megamall) =D, and for just being there!! For making me a part of some of the things that you have to do for AP - For asking me to help you with some of the Archutasks - I get the chance to suggest a color. YEY! Ha Ha Ha! Thank you! It means a lot to me! You are one of the nicest persons I’ve met. I’ll treasure you forever! I’ll see you soon!

NETTE – Thank you for the pins!! Thank you for sharing to us your funny stories. The best I’ve heard was about you and Jeff in the elevator. “…we’re busy preparing…” LOL. You’re the best Ate Nette! You’re always fun to be with! You never ran out of funny stories!

JOYCE – Vain girl! Thank you for being so nice. I’m happy we’re roommates! Thank you for constantly reminding us not to feel frustrated and not blame D. You are the first person I called the day after I got home, when I felt so down, waking up in the morning, missing everything we did while I was there and missing everyone! I will see you soon! I can’t wait! We should go shopping together! It’ll be FUN!

KARISSA – Vain girl! You are one unique girl! One moment I saw you almost shed a tear from all the frustrations you felt and the next second you’re all energetic and happy! You are so fun to be with! I was very delighted when I found out you can understand and speak “bisaya”! HA HA! I miss you Gwapa! Thank you!

LOUISE – We did not get to talk much but you’re so kind! Thank you so much for the David picture you gave me! I couldn’t thank you enough for that.

MAECY – You are one of the people who made me feel comfortable, Thank you! You are fun to be with! I had fun listening to your stories as well. You have a very lovely daughter!

WINCY, ANGELA, LARISSA, STEVEN, REE (Team Archie) – Thank you for the fans and for sharing to us the little sweet cupcakes (what do you call that? It tastes really good!) You are all so nice and so kind! I’m looking forward to seeing you again!

URIEL – the ever huggable Yuryurs! You’ve been so nice to me. You’re one cuddly teddy! I miss getting sms from you at the wee hours in the morning! You are so fun to be with. I miss you, your brother and your cousin! Thank you Yurs!

FEESHDA – T-shirt girl! You are so nice! Thank you Feesh!! I’m lucky I get to chance to hang out with you for 2 days. You’re one of the sweetest people I’ve met. You never slept while you were in the hotel! Amazing! I wish I could do that!

GEM – You’re one sweet girl! You are funny and so talkative. I’m so glad I met you! Thank you! I hope to see you again soon! I didn’t get to hang out with you after the concert and the day after the concert! I miss you already!

CHECHE – Chatty Che! You are by far the most talkative of all the Archietects that I’ve met! There’s never a boring moment when you’re with us! You have so much energy! It’s contagious! Thank you for that!

MARIAN – you don’t talk that much but you’re really friendly! Thank you! It was nice to finally meet you!

SHEN – pretty sheny! I only saw you for a few minutes! At least I get the chance to say HI to you! I hope to see you again soon! Thank you!

AYRA - Eyra girl! Everyone’s been talking about you and how lucky you and your sisters were that you got the chance to talk to David and gosh…HUG him too! You are so lucky girl! I am so happy for you! I didn’t get to hug you but at least I have a picture with you. Teehee. Thank you!

NAREE – Few minutes after our plane landed in Manila you called to ask if someone’s going to pick us up, and you even called Vince to make sure he picks us up. Thank you Ate Naree for being so thoughtful! It means a lot to me! I was so grateful and I felt so lucky that you were there at the restaurant when “that thing” happened.

VEER (From Australia) – I was amazed when I learned that you came all the way from Australia just to see the concert. I had fun talking with you! Thank you! I hope to see, again, when I go to Australia.

JOE – You came all the way from Bacolod to see the concert! Joe FTW! I mean JoePet FTW! You don’t talk that much but you’re really nice. I hope to see you again soon! But now I know you’re really talkative! And funny too!! Thank you! See you in Bacolod!

KIWI – You are one talented girl! I had so much fun when you were doing all the Archumoves! – And you’re really good!! Kia I miss you already. I’m glad you’re fine now. I miss the “SHINE” song that you’ve been singing! Thanks for the songs! You have an amazing voice!

CHUNNIE – Tiny Chunnie! I was so happy when I saw you! But you had to leave right away. I’ll see you again soon though. Thanks for being a friend Joan!

JENNA –You are one sweet girl! It was so nice to finally meet you Jenna! I’m glad we get to hang out even for a while. You are fun to be with! Thank you!

ANGELARCHIE – I have no idea why you always hide from the camera. Hehe. We were not able to chitchat that much but thank you for being so friendly.

JAMIE – Thanks for being so friendly. I had fun listening to your stories.

TENNISTER, IRISH, EUGENE, JAMES, Ms. DITAS: I didn’t get to talk to you guys. But it was Nice seeing you all!

KRICKET – for the million updates you shared to us in AP; it was you who gave me the idea of staying in the same hotel where David will be staying. Thank you for being so sweet. I’m looking forward to seeing you this year! You’re one of those people who made sure someone picks us up at the airport. It means so much to me! I love you!

To ROY & SELENE – I really wanted to see you! Especially you Roy! ‘Coz you promised! You owe me something. =P Sparkling Selene, I hope to see you when I get back there!

Oh of course!! I almost forgot to thank my MOTHER (she’s an ARCHIE FAN). Thank you for letting me go to Manila with Kat!

You ALL changed my life in a moment… (A song?) LOL :D

There’s no going back to normal lives…because our lives will never be the same.
…’til we meet again…

With love from Cebu,

-=Shine/Shineninstar=-

No comments:

Post a Comment