Saturday, August 22, 2009

Breakup

A friend shared what happened to her today: Her boyfriend broke up with her. . .so I told her:

it's easy to get used to having a bf...but getting used to being single after a breakup is soooo freakin hard. You'll just have to condition your mind that it's going to be a GOOD CHANGE in your life this time. True, it's easier said than done, but I believe, It's all in THE mind.
===

Yesterday, I was taking a nap, suddenly my phone rang.

a Girl from the other line asked "sino to?" In my mind I was like WTH! she's the one who called and she's asking me who i was? I was pissed. I asked her who she was and someone else got the phone to tell me "eh kasi tumawag ka kanina, sino to?" I answered "Wala po akong tinawagan, baka wrong number kayo", and then she asked "are you my kuya's girlfriend?" (i laughed) i said "ummm i think you got the wrong number" and she apologized and hung up.

gosh! i could've have said "is your Kuya good looking? if he is, YES i'm his girlfriend" hahaha. That made my day! LOL.

2 comments: