Wednesday, August 26, 2009

District 9

Watched District 9 last night. We got free premiere tickets. At the beginning of the movie it was like a documentary that I couldn't quite understand. Halfway through the movie, we still couldn't get it. We were joking on how the introduction is taking so long, wondering on when the real movie/action is going to start. The movie is really weird. It's weird that there are aliens and they can communicate with human being. It's weird that human beings and aliens seem to coexist. It's weird that human being can become like the aliens if he gets contaminated with that thing they referred to as the "fluid" (which one alien is trying to collect to fly a ship back to their Mothership). True, the movie is very original, but it's really weird. I don't know how else to describe it. I could've slept during the entire movie, but I was waiting for the real action/message, to show us what the movie really is trying to tell us. LOL. Gosh that was hard. I don't know. Maybe my mind was too busy criticizing the movie that I totally missed or didn't realize it. (The other day, a friend told me she just watched District 9 and she was crying so hard her tummy hurts. At the end of the movie I remembered what she said and wondered if she was really referring to the movie District 9. LOL. I even think some of the scenes are funny.)

==

I parked my car on the 4th level parking. I didn't realize it 'til we reached the ground floor. LOL. I was too busy texting people about District 9 and chatting with my officemates. We were near the exit when it suddenly hit me that my car is up there! 4th level! I was laughing sooo hard. HAHA. I got lost there for a moment. LOL gosh I was I have a driver. Can we buy a car that goes with a driver? I wish.

1 comment:

  1. This is the Peter Jackson film! haha!!! I dunno if I'll like this movie haha....too sci-fi-ish i think hahah

    ReplyDelete