Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st BLOG

Today is Ninoy Aquino's 26th death anniversary. Today is a holiday! Thank God! thanks to Ninoy! 25 days ago, Cory died after battling cancer for more than a year. 7 months ago my dad died of cancer, on the 25th of January 2009 to be exact - my 25th birthday. Death could mean different things from different people. Death for me is freedom from all the pain that my dad has to go through from the time he was diagnosed with cancer (nov 2007) up to the time he died. The pain, he just kept it to himself. He does't complain at all because he doesn't want us to worry about him.

==

3 day vacation! What i usually do on holidays: SLEEP 10 hours or more, watch TV, go online, do the laundry, clean the house then SLEEP again.

==

I used to blog in my myspace account but I got hooked on facebook and twitter that I totally forgot about blogging in myspace. Blogging usually takes my stress away. It lightens my sad broken heart and somehow makes me happy to just type away whatever it is that I'm thinking, whatever I'm feeling and whatever excitement I feel. Since Cory died, I've become a fan of his grandson, Jiggy Cruz. I followed him on twitter and read his blogs. He used this site to blog, so here i am, making an account too. LOL goodbye myspace, you can keep my blogs. lol. I told my friend recently that I've become a jiggy cruz fan and she said jiggy is her kuya's friend. cool huh! :) Jiggy tweets a lot, and I do reply to some of his tweets, hoping that someday he'll notice shineninstar and will reply. He did reply to my questions when he was on sunstar online chat 2 days ago. Those replies are enough to make me ecstatic! I find it hard to sleep that night! haha (adik). Too bad I missed UMAGANG KAY GANDA this morning. He was invited on the show. He was on around 6 am but I woke up 8:30 am today, so I missed it! And so my friends think I'm going crazy. Somehow I did realize that too! so I promised that today will be the last day of my craziness over jiggy cruz. I won't unfollow him on twitter though but I'll just have to teach myself to ignore his tweets. Maybe from time to time i'll reply to his tweets, but i'll stop stalking him online from now on. lol.

===

okay so last night, I got a txt message from a someone (I wouldn't mention the name here in case a friend of mine will stumble upon my blog site). He sent some beautiful quotes. Quotes that are worth keeping - about love and about life. He did tell me he missed talking to me (personally) saying "nakakawala kasi ng sincerity kapag txt". thus he doesn't txt that much, which for me is crazy. hahaha I missed him a lot, i just couldn't tell him. :)

=====

gosh i miss blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment