Saturday, October 3, 2009

the songs i sang

Was driving on our way to the province, with my mom. We talked about a lot of things. I started singing familiar songs....

Damn I miss singing. The last time I saw I sang in front of a whole lot of people was when my Dad died; I did the responsorial Psalm. I was suppose to sing a song (another song aside from the resp. Psalm) during the mass, but they were afraid I might not be able to finish.

Two years before that, I sang during my cousin's wedding. She requested that I sing "THE PRAYER" the moment she walks down the isle. I was proud of myself. LOL. Good thing I don't have to memorize the song. It's a beautiful song, and I'd love to sing it again in front of many people.

I was surprised when Mommy told me I started singing at the age of 2.

Saving all my love for you
Paper roses
Sing me your song again Daddy

What else? My mom's still trying to recall. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment