Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Easier

It's easier if you'll just SMILE (believe me)
It's easier if you just choose to be kind
It's easier ... I should know coz i've changed.

I chose to be happy.
I chose to smile though inside i'm so BROKEN
I chose to laugh my heart out, coz somehow it lightens a heavy heart.

Is it possible to smile and cry at the same time?
Is it possible to LAUGH and cry at the same time?
You can't show it, but yes it's possible. (Very much possible, I should know)

Imagine the cool breeze
Imagine the sound of waves
Imagine LOVE

It's crazy, it's funny how everything's changed ever since you came into my life.
My life is crazier coz I'm hurt, I'm broken
It's even crazier coz I've been laughing my heart out (a lot)
It's crazy coz...I'm happier.
=Shine=

No comments:

Post a Comment