Saturday, October 3, 2009

here I am again, so broken. WTF

Why does it bother me?
Why do I think about it?
Why do I have to look and check what you're talking about?
Why does it have to be like this: We need to get hurt to be whole again, to be HAPPY again. ?
Why is the SILENCE making me so sad and hurt and crazy?
Why are things different now?
Why can't I be happier?
Why can't I be crazier and happier?
Why do I have to hide?
Why do I need to feel this?
And why the hell am I writing this freaking paragraph with a whole lot of WHYs in it? WHY WHY WHY?

I need a song. .... I need to sing.

Where are you now?
What have I done?
Is there something that needs to be done that I didn't do?
Am I driving you crazy?
Is it too much?
How can I forget about you?
Do I really need to stay away from the rest of them so that it'll be easier to let go of you?
Is there any way to make all these easier for me? Coz apparently, you don't care!
Do you ever know me at all?
The laughs we shared, you still remember?
Do you ever think about those things that we talked about that made us laugh so hard?
Are you trying to avoid me?
Do you still want to talk?
Do you still want me to call? Tell me, I'll stop.
Is there an easy way out?
Are you jealous? Coz I am.
Are we still friends?
Are we ever friends?
You should know that:
you make me laugh, you make me so happy, you make me sad. But oh no...you didn't make me cry. Not even once. I guess I was stronger this time.
But you broke my heart. Oh boy, you did break my heart.
You wanted to talk to me right? It was you who wanted to talk to me.
What happened?
What went wrong?
Do I talk too much?
Should I be asking you all these?
Is it okay if I'll ask?
Can we talk?
Please? Just this once.
Then I can stop and leave. (I just wish I could)

No comments:

Post a Comment