Sunday, May 30, 2010

a sad week.

Two weeks ago, I was all so excited for my HongKong and Macau trip with my cousins. Five days before we're suppose to leave for our trip, I got a phone call from my Aunt asking me why I didn't show up for my Scholarship interview. I'm like "WHAAAAT!?!? I didn't know about this?? I was expecting to get a call from the school or anybody to inform me on the schedule!" Oh they just posted it on the bulletin board. Lucky me! There's still one more schedule left, May 27. HAHA. Not so lucky me. I would be in Macau by then. So I cried and cried and cried 'til there's no more tears left to cry. I know I don't have a choice. And I know this is way more important than my trip. But I still cried. I cried my heart out. . .

When things don't happen the way you like them to happen, then you should know that there's something much much better to happen that's in store for you. . . Everything has a purpose.

I should keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment